Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us


Facebook Google Plus Twitter Pinterest YouTube

Translate

Like Us!

Friday, November 30, 2012
Dear Friends and to Kathleen Schultz and the women who took care of my Mother..Words are inadequate to express my appreciation and gratitude to you all. My mom was affected many times by her illness and was not herself, lashing out at her caregivers in her fear….but she was a sweet person by nature. I was going through some photos and found these two taken in the 1940’s before a husband, children and the abusive life she came to live. I always though my mom was plain pretty- a country girl who never wore a lot of makeup and had no occasions to dress to the nines. So I had these cards made up, my Sister and I gave them out at her cremation ceremony along with white roses she loved so much. It was my intention that my mom be remembered as the person her illness came to claim.

Please accept my deep gratitude to your all and God Bless the important work you do
Blessings Carol Holman





0 comments: